- Would like to thank you, I mean Sothebys Realty, for all of your efforts in selling my house, trying to get me the best deal.Firstly, I thank you for all of your calls. They were very encouraging for me when going through the entire selling process. Renata: did a great job when organizing all around showing the house, dealing with my tenants = not easy. She was a great "mentor/adviser" for me what to do step by step. She significantly contributed to my success.
- Linda: found the best potential buyer and was working on him... so hard & tough so I could get a great selling price! You should see her in action! Sheldon: he had not easy job when trying to get me the better buyer. ALMOST!... He was trying so hard that to select his buyer became so close...In sum, you all are a magnificent team! It is a pleasure for me to sell/buy houses using your Realty!! I mean it! I have serious doubt if I could do better without help of Sheldon, Linda, Renate & You!!
- We want to Thank Linda Weiss for finding us such a wonderful house, we can't thank you enough for all of your help!
- Linda W, I am very grateful to you for the successful sale of my home. Your expertise and professionalism are certainly. And without question, of the highest level. I don’t know if I can praise you enough or even articulate y gratitude for just how awesome you are. You have a certain capability and confidence that make people feel like they are in very good hands when they are with you. And you get things done. It’s extraordinary. I had a feeling you would be the one to sell my home when I first met you, and here we are! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for such an amazing deal coupled with the nicest buyers who appreciate our home as is. It’s the perfect paring and the perfect end to our time in our treasured home in the gardens. Thanks again so much Linda – you really are AMAZING!
- Linda, We can not thank you enough for everything....it has been great working with you! I'm excited that we not only have a great broker, but more importantly a wonderful new friend....